Custom Search

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What's on your feet?

Lately, these.

I love the Saucony Kinvara's I bought for $39 (last year's model). They're light, wide enough (I got men's), and allow natural foot movement. I'm a little concerned about their durability since the outsole is so minimal, but so far I'm quite happy with them. (The oustsole is black rubber. Can't see any in the pic above? That's 'cause it's only on small areas of the forefoot and heel.)
Of course I'm still loyal to Karhu.
New in Box, woo hoo!

I still have this shoe, the Karhu Fast Ride, in green (I ran my last marathon in them) but they're showing age so I replaced them with these bright red bargains - just $30 on Ebay. I also went up half a size. My feet have grown (or have my arches fallen?) since last year and I've been buying larger shoes. Right now when I wear my green Fast Ride's I have to wear my thinnest socks and it's still kind of rough.

So how about you? What's on your feet these days? 


7 comments:

  1. My montrail flip flops are my feets' best friend these days--especially post run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up, after trying on about 5-6 models including a new running shoe that has a faux pink fur hell tab, with a pair of Saucony Mirages. Still waiting for them to come in to the store in the right size though. It sort of stinks for my blog name though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You find some awesome deals! When i can run...nothing or newton's. Interested in checking out the Brooks pure line too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooks Launch, Saucony Shadow Genesis and Saucony ProGrid Cortanas... Loving all 3 right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have done three runs in three different shoes. So everything and nothing at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saucony Kinvara II's..am absolutely in love with these shoes! I have a dark grey pair that I wear on trails and a white pair I wear when road running. They each have about 400 miles on them and still look like new and feel great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am totally loyal to my Mizuno wave riders. I adore them and can not imagine ever trying another shoe. I experimented w/ Nikes and Saucony but came back to Mizunos after not being happy with either shoe!

    ReplyDelete