Custom Search

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I met my heeeeeroooo!

Job hunt update: lots of tears, lots of phone calls, a couple of leads! Keep your fingers crossed!

Now for stuff I really care about: I met John Besh, my favorite chef of all time! I was heading to City Park to run my free-for-all race and stopped at my favorite little wine store to pick up some sale bottles. As it turns out there is a farmer's market in the parking lot on Thursdays, and I can never resist fresh produce. Well who should be Creole tomatoes right next to me? John Besh. I had to introduce myself, then I blamed him for making me fat (it's true!). He graciously denied the fat but I think that was just so I'd keep going to his restaurants.
Pretty cool. I wonder if he's hiring waitresses?

No comments:

Post a Comment