Here are the rules:
Forget the rules.
Yeah, I'm breaking the rules. This meme is so over. Not tagging anyone.
Random Things About Me:
1. I have short thumbs. It's actually brachydactyly d, a congenital birth defect. No piano playing for me.
2. I've never been to a hair salon. I cut and layer my hair myself and don't color it...yet. Watch out, grays!
3. I am not scared of anything. I just don't have fear. It's weird.
4. I delivered one of my brothers. As in, caught the baby. Note to expectant moms: don't wait until your contractions are 1 min, 11 seconds apart to call the midwife.
5. I am not even remotely interested in interior decorating. I just have no skill in this area at all.
6. I met my husband online. On Friendster!
|Look, weird wedding ring and short thumb all on the same hand!|
8. I have never seen my husband sleep: I ALWAYS fall asleep first. For all I know, he could snore.
9. I carry a Sharpie in my purse with which to aggressively correct public grammatical errors.
10. I can't swim.
11. When I was four, I would not eat unless I had first washed my food in running water: and I mean everything I ate: sandwiches, string cheese, salad, scrambled eggs, you name it.
SUAR's questions for me:
1. In five words or less, tell me your most embarrassing moment:
Text, alcohol, multiple, "Jeff"'s
2. What’s one habit you need to break?
I wake up early to run. Instead, I have a cup off coffee and read the paper. Then I'm late. Dumb.
3. What’s your favorite book of all time?
The Complete Sherlock Holmes (I know, choosing an anthology isn't fair...)
4. Have you ever cheated on a test or a partner (don’t need to tell me which one)?
NEVER, this goes so against my personality. I am a firm believer in total honestly and working for what you get!
5. If you weren’t doing your current job, what would be your profession?
A portrait artist. I'd make you prettier if you paid me extra.
6. Do you think Bob Harper is gay?
Who the heck is Bob Harper?
7. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
You're the man.
8. Would you be able to run further or faster?
I'd rather run faster. And I'm not interested in running further. Ultramarathons don't tempt me, they just fill me with distaste.
9. What food gives you gas? Nothing. I grew up vegetarian and my stomach can withstand all manner of soy, cabbage, beans, and bizarre vegetables.
10. Ever done a cleanse or had a colonic?
No, but I once went to this website for "Dr. Natura" and was revolted/fascinated beyond belief. I heard they took the fecal images down, but if you Google it they'll return to haunt your mealtimes.
11. What’s your dream marathon?
One that is missing miles 15 - 19.
I would like you to go back and read my random #4. Please choose your response:
A. That is so distressing, but you show no signs of such a shock occurring in your formative years. Cheers to you for overcoming and developing so normally.
B. What a beautiful story. It makes me want to put on my broomstick skirt, grab a soy milk, and head down to the co-op to sing songs about nature with a guy who needs to bathe and plays guitar.
C. Well, that explains half of your neuroses.