Custom Search

Monday, September 27, 2010

So Blessed

This morning I was thinking about how blessed I am, how blessed David and I are as a couple. A heavy rain last night brought a cold front, and the cool weather was an invitation to walk the hubby to work. As we strolled, coffee in hand, we admired the quaint New Orleans shot gun houses, each one adorably different and exquisite, like charms on a bracelet. It's such a blessing to have so much beauty around us and to be able to enjoy it!
It almost made up for the Saints' loss!

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, sounds lovely! I love moments like that when you realize how truly lucky you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely. how refreshing it is to read how you regonize all the goodness in your life .
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I know!!! I literally almost cried after Hartley missed that Field Goal. So glad you had a great morning. It's chilly here too. 60 degrees when I got in my car this morning! And me and the Hubbs are totally coming to NOLA for the October 3rd game so yes, we are VERY blessed! :)

    ReplyDelete