Custom Search

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Oh, how sweet, a blog award!


That's so charming that Charbelle thinks this blog has substance, since it's really just a bunch of nonsense. But fun nonsense...
Here's the cute little picture, and here are the rules:
The rules are:
1. Thank the blogger that awarded you.
2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five words.
3. Pass it on to 10 other blogs that you feel have real substance.
Well, I think I can do 2 out of 3.

1. Thanks for the shout out,Charbelle! Reading your blog Ramblings is informative and fun and makes me realize that there are people out there who are literally MILES less shallow than I, and you're one of them. Keep it up!
2, Five words: tongue in cheek is better
3. Eh, I can't single people out. If you read my blog, I read yours, too (although I'm a sporadic commenter. I type all day at work and when I get home I sometimes have keyboard fatigue). So if I read your blog, I think you have substance. Therefore if you are reading this, I think you have substance, and you can feel free to accept this award! But you still have to thank me. I just want to hear you say thanks. Just kidding.

That was fun :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL thank you!! I totally understand the keyboard fatigue!!!

    ReplyDelete