Custom Search

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New art for David's office

I have David on a rotating art plan. Every so often I paint him new pictures and replace the old ones in his office. Actually, I just stack the paintings on top of each other. It's getting kind of crowded in those old frames.*
These are his new ones:


David's cubicle is windowless, so I painted him "windows" onto the Mississippi River! His coworkers who do have windows have these same views: he works right on the Mississippi. He likes the industrial look of the grain elevators on the other side of the river.
Do you have art at work? 
I don't just keep David's cube decorated: I have paintings in my consultation room, too. I think it adds a homey feel.
*Someday someone will buy some old pictures at a yard sale and find layers of art inside! 

3 comments: