Miss Zippy started this...the runner's 2011 in review!
|It's generally good to finish a race smiling.|
|I even have this color|
- Best race experience? RnR New Orleans - I enjoyed the race and felt great the whole time. Not my current PR, but best in my book!
- Best run? I had a really good negative-split 18 miler this fall - felt strong and fast. My goal was a 3:20 marathon and I realized at the end of the run that I hit exactly the right pace without even pushing.
- Best new piece of gear? I got Saucony Kinvaras this year and really like them.
- Best piece of running advice you received? Incorporate speedwork....I think it is helping!
- Most inspirational runner? My hubby...running a PR half marathon after only one ten mile training run! Crazy man!
- If you could sum up your year in a couple of words, what would they be? Working hard.