Custom Search

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Races page

I've been trying to keep all my races in order and you can view the page here. 
As I cleaned this page up (I was several pages behind; forgive me, I have been without a computer for almost 2 months. SO glad Santa finally came!), I noticed that I've very steadily increased my speed over time.
Which is nice.
That's the point, really.
But it brings up a question I have for you. Would anyone be interested in a post on how I train? I don't want to sound haughty or arrogant because I honestly DON'T know what I'm doing. And I'm not a fast runner and I don't have any athletic or training background. The post would be more what works for me/what I am able to tolerate, rather than what other runners should do.  But at the same time, I have chopped 33 minutes off my half marathon time and nearly an hour off my full marathon. So if you think this would be interesting or helpful to me, let me know.
And for your viewing pleasure, this hilariousness I found on Skinny Runner's rockin' blog.
I can SO relate to this!!!

13 comments:

  1. I would definitely be interested in knowing how you train! Those are amazing improvements!

    Love that picture. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most definitely a fast runner (in my opinion)! I would like to hear about how you train. It's interesting to see what works for other people and since you've chopped so much time off of your races, I'd like to hear what you did to get there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that picture...and yes, would love to see how you train and have improved your times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that image. Training info is always good - nice to pick and choose what others do that works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya, I'd def be interested in a post about your training. You are a speed demon, I hope it's contagious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Brandi - you are fast and I'd like to hear how you train. Chopping that much time off your race times is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the picture and YES, I'm very interested. That's primarily why I read running blogs. I love to read about what other runners are doing with their training. I like to mix things up with my training and love new or different ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOL'd when I saw that on RW last week. It describes it so well.

    I'd definitely be interested!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super duper interested!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would be interested in seeing how you train. You really have improved over time and I would like to do the same so post away, please!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you should definitely do a post on your training. You have had a an amazing year and I'm so impressed with your marathon pr!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for the shoutout. and an hour off your marathon time??! insanity.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, I'm definitely interested! Post away!

    ReplyDelete