Custom Search

Sunday, December 4, 2011

What marathon?

I bravely chose these heels to wear to dinner Saturday after my marathon that morning. I personally think it's good to work the ol' quads out a tad after a long run anyway.
My feet probably think I hate them. 

Please ignore my blotchy face disaster. I stayed overnight in a house with dogs, to which I am very allergic, and my face is reacting. Combine that with two marathons close together (wind and weather irritate my skin), and you have mild angioedema accompanied by stinging, raw, peeling skin. GROSS.

10 comments:

  1. CUTE CUTE CUTE!! I love the dress. Shoes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome as well as doing awesome rocking 2 marathons in 2 weeks. Your unbelievable Grace. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning! And then when you consider you just ran a marathon? Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! Love the dress and shoes!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hawt! You have great legs. I guess that's to be expected with all your running though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great and I am really impressed you can strap those shoes on post-marathon! I'm always comatose post-marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look hot!!!! I can pull off wedges after a 1/2 marathon but not heels, you rock lady!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow wow wow!
    a runner top model!
    you look fantastic!
    I love that dress!!!
    cannot believe you wore those shoes after running 26.2 miles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dang girl, way to rock the heels (and the dress) post marathon.

    ReplyDelete