Custom Search

Friday, December 2, 2011

Off to Baton Rouge!

I'm heading to Baton Rouge tonight to stay with my dear friend Brett, who used to be my roomie. We do not take serious pictures together.

Funny story: I lived with Brett, his twin brother BJ, and their mom when I was in college. I worked with Brett at Walmart pharmacy. I worked with BJ at a hospital pharmacy.
And I stayed with BJ for Thunder Road marathon last year...now I'm staying with Brett for the Baton Rouge Beach marathon!
I did decide to run BR Beach even though I ran a race last week. I am just going to treat this one like a training run, too. Hopefully not as many things can go wrong this time!
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like fun! Your hair has gotten so long! I think you have it up in most of the pics! No wonder the wind ridden bun debacle last weekend was so upsetting! :)

    ReplyDelete