Custom Search

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Everybody's doing it.

 Just be glad I didn't tag you on Facebook or something annoying like that.
 
(A) Age: 28. Gah! Old!
(B) Bed Size: Queen. We have to keep this bed forever, because I glued it together and now we can't take the frame apart unless we use a saw.
(C) Chore You Hate: Sweeping my stairs, and they are dirty again every single day.
(D) Dogs? I'm allergic to dogs although they're ok outdoors, but after seeing what pet owners went through during Katrina evacuations hubster and I agreed to never have a pet.
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Two cups of coffee and a quick read of Dear Abby. Other peoples' problems make me feel all normal.
(F) Favorite Color: Yellow
(G) Gold or Silver? Gold. Because you can buy white gold and then you can have it all!
(H) Height: 5ft 7in
(I) Instruments You Play: None, I have zero musical talent. I can read music but I can't do anything about it.
(J) Job Title: Regional market lead pharmacist for HIV. Hehehe.
(K) Kids: No. Been there, changed that diaper, as I like to explain.
(L) Live: The Crescent City!
(M) Mom's Name: Louisa
(N) Nicknames: I go by Gracie on this blog but actually no one calls me that anymore.
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? I stayed for a few days after having a thyroid tumor removed. Hospital stays = bad; hospital stays on liquid diet = awful.
(P) Pet Peeve: Misplaced apostrophe's (hahahaha!!!!! I crack myself up!!!!)
(Q) Quote from a Movie: I have drawn a blank. I don't really watch movies as I find it hard to sit still.
(R) Right or Left Handed? Right
(S) Siblings: Many. One sister and 7 brothers.
(T) Time You Wake Up? between 5:45 and 8 depending on my work schedule.
(U) Underwear: Whatever was on sale. I'm picky about underwear I run in, though. Hanes cotton bikini only.
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: Carrots are revolting. Veggies are not supposed to be sweet.
(W) What Makes You Run Late: Ha! My husband! If I'm ever late it's because WE are late!
(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: Only two dental "wing" X-rays. I don't believe in cavalierly throwing radiation around.
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Pfff! Everything! I cook a lot and it's pretty much all yummy!
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Orangutangs. This group at the Audubon zoo just hangs out and takes off T-shirts and puts them back on all day long. Hilarious.

Please answer "P". I love hearing about your peeves!

3 comments:

  1. I love these things, even if they are dumb haha. Other people's problems make me feel awesome about myself! Ditto on the x-rays, my parents share the same mindset too.

    Wait, apo'strophe's have rule's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. (V) Vegetable You Dislike: Carrots are revolting. Veggies are not supposed to be sweet.

    You are in the south - what about sweet potato's? (too funny)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 28 isn't old! Don't say that because I am 30 so that really makes me feel old! ;)

    Pet peeves. Where do I start. People who are late. People who clip their fingernails at work. People who chew with their mouths open. People who say things like, "oh, I wish I had as much time to read as you do!" Which makes me want to say: We all have the same number of hours in the day, it's all about how you choose to use them! Instead I bite my tongue and curse at them in my head.

    ReplyDelete