A little termite gave me this award...the versatile blogger award!
Here are the rules of this award:
1. Thanks and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award to other bloggers.
Thank you, Termite, for the award and amusement of reading your answers. Yours are better than answers I could ever make up!
1. When I was a little kid I narrated my entire life in my head. I dramatized, too. "Grace saw the anger in her mother's eyes, though she tried to hide it. 'Stop feeding your baby brother dog kibbles,' she said crisply."
I kept this up until I was, oh, 6 or 7.
2. I don't like sweet beverages of any kind. I attempt to drink pumpkin lattes to celebrate the season but secretly I find them disgusting.
3. I have seven brothers. Six are younger than I and one is older, but he's not very mature so 90% of the time I slip and say I have seven younger brothers.
4. I speed-read and it annoys the heck out of my husband when we are sharing the newspaper.
5. Signs containing grammatical errors or spelling mistakes chill my blood. I actually keep a Sharpie in my purse with which to make corrections.
6. I don't like to watch movies because I can't sit still for that long.
7. For some reason I love that musty cellar or attic smell. Love it.
I decided I'm making this into a versatile reader award... so if you're reading... tell me 7 things about yourself!