Custom Search

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Come say hi!

I know at least two fellow bloggers are running RnR this Sunday, so I just wanted to mention my plans in case we can get together!
I will be going to the expo Saturday, getting dropped off Sunday, and will get picked up after the race (and willing to give rides to out of towners, as well, of course). Post-race, I will probably be at the Varsity Sports area (they usually have a flag) or in the New Orleans Track Club tent. Or dead, I don't know.
And if you want to try to meet up, you can email me - (removed because SPAM).
See you all at the race and good luck!


11 comments:

  1. "Or dead." LOL!!! I am sure it will go fine. Despite an imperfect training cycle, you are a great runner and racer, so I think you'll do well. I am hoping to be between miles 16 and 17 (probably hanging out at the Gernon Brown Rec. Center parking lot) since I live walking distance to that point of the course. I'll be sure to cheer you on. And if you want to drop out at that point, no worries, we can walk over to Velvet Cactus, and I'll treat you to a margarita. Hahahaha. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the offer and...hope I don't have to take you up on it! :/

      Delete
  2. What time are you planning for expo? We are going to try to go to the museum first thing (I'm insanely excited about it, have never been there), I'm guessing we will have lunch there and then go to the expo in the mid-afternoon. Then probably go to the hotel and get our crap organized. Do you know what you're wearing for the race? I'm going to be in a deep purple mesh tank that has a wide hot pink stripe on the front. And light purple shorts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I'll email you my cell you so can text me! Hope to get to meet you!

      Delete
  3. Good Luck this weekend Grace! I'm rooting for you on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the race. I hope the weather's good for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have an awesome race! I messaged you on DM with my info...would be fun to say hi in real life! Looks like the weather is going to be too hot for my New England self but maybe perfect if you're used to it? However, it looks like PERFECT post race beer drinking weather, which I'm more concerned about anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck this weekend! That race is on my marathon bucket list - can't wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete