Custom Search

Friday, December 10, 2010

Hello, Charlotte!

Tomorrow I'm running the Thunder Road marathon. In order to quell my high spirits at PR after PR (easy to do when you don't set your own bar that high, eh?), I chose a course that will boil me alive and eat me with a fork and knife. Please observe the elevation profile.

For comparison, this is the elevation profile of New Orleans.

_________________________________________________________________________________

If I can even finish, I probably won't be walking on Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow... Another marathon. You are power house! Good luck! Looks like a really challenging course!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on those hills. Thanks for including the New Orleans elevation for comparison...hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch--you are a masochist! But best of luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i finally got a good night of sleep last night after knowing what marathons and races you ran on your races page!
    good luck this weekend, im jealous and want to run a marathon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a KILLER race. Good luck and I can't wait for the recap!! You are going to rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot get over how many marathons you do! Amazing woman! Seriously!

    Good luck - that course looks intense!!! Are you going to meet Caitlin from HTP??? I'm jealous if you are, she's my favourite blogger!

    ReplyDelete