Custom Search

Friday, October 14, 2011

Foody Friday: Sweet Potato Toppings

Just like I love a good loaded baked potato, I like my sweet potatoes with toppings, too.
What a colorful dinner!

Here I sauteed shrimp with mango, scallions, red bell peppers, and cilantro and made a sauce with yogurt, lime juice with pulp, and sriracha sauce. It was delicious on a baked sweet potato with extra yogurt on top!


How do you like your sweet potatoes?
If I'm eating them "plain" I love lots of salt and butter!

3 comments:

  1. I like mine plain. Which, like you said, means butter and salt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them any way they are served. I love chipotle sweet potato fries....YUM.

    xo
    Sarah
    Get Up & Go

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually do not like sweet potatoes!! I just don't like the sweetness of them, I guess you could say! I do love regular potatoes, though, and I like mine with earth balance and tofutti sour cream (vegan products that actually taste really good). In my dairy days I Liked them w/ broccoli & cheese!

    ReplyDelete