Custom Search

Sunday, January 30, 2011

I love this - travel coffee cup

I love this ceramic mug from Starbucks because it is microwaveable. There is nothing more annoying than having your coffee get cold at work...while you answer 7000 phone calls.... and not being able to reheat it. I find this ceramic design much more practical - if my coffee cools, I can just zap it for a few seconds!
You can buy this design and similar ones at Starbucks for an arm and a leg. I think this was $14. That's too much, but the less expensive versions are often not safe for the microwave. For once I paid full price and I think it was worth it!

2 comments:

  1. I desperately NEED a new to-go mug and a microwave safe one is even better! I'm going to see if my local starbucks has these. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw this on pinterest and was excited because i have the exact same one and use it pretty much every single day- had no idea it was microwaveable!

    ReplyDelete