Custom Search

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesdays are half price day!

...At the Salvation Army!
For $17 I got:
Black skinny chinos from Banana Republic
A black tank top
A magenta silk Banana Republic sweater with tags still on
Giani Bini heels in pristine condition

Look at the price tag...I got that for $2.50!

An interesting orange button-down
A lovely floral shirt with bow
A cute green cardigan with puffed sleeves
A red top, also Banana Republic...must have been a BR kind of day for me!

...And put it all together! 

Thrifting tip: January is the best month for thrifting, since people often donate after Christmas.

7 comments:

  1. Don't you just love getting a bargain?! Looks great by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are (and, well, everything else is) pretty fantastic.

    I love 2nd hand shopping. I buy most of my clothes at Target, an occasional splurge on a special full priced item (like a dress) but then most of my other stuff I find at 2nd hand shops. Love a great bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so bad at thrifting. I honestly just never find good things! One of my coworkers is amazing at it and always has the cutest outfits. I wish I was better at it. Good tip on January being the best month though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a deal!! Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just threw away half a dozen boxes of stuff! But now I have more room in the closet, I guess! Very cute stuff! Good finds! Which one do you go to? I used to visit the Bridge House in Metaire and they always had really great stuff!

    ReplyDelete