Custom Search

Friday, March 27, 2009

Welcome

My sister told me last night that my life contains many events that she wouldn't believe to be true, did the stories not spill from my pure, golden, truthful lips. Actually sometimes I doubt my own stories, they're so weird.
Basically, I manage to do things in the most complicated, time consuming, and expensive way possible. But I'm scrambling along pretty happily anyway, so maybe others who have realized that it's the road less traveled by for a good reason can learn from me.

Plus sometimes I have good ideas and recipes I feel the urge to share. And sometimes I have a hilarious pun that the world must know about. And sometimes I want to vent like a dryer.

Remind me later to tell you about my traffic ticket the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment