Whoop, free shipping on any Saucony.com order!
Use the coupon code "FREE".
I bought two pairs of the now-discontinued Performance short in black. Which is all that's left. I mentioned last week that I ran in the shorts and liked them, but didn't say why. So here's why:
- No leg split to display my flabby thigh
- Inner pocket
- Very lightweight and cool
- Loose enough to run easily, but no poofy diaper butt like Nike tempo shorts create.
- The thin waist band doesn't press annoyingly on my bladder at inopportune moments, like the end of a coffee-fueled long run.
|Ok, so I have no idea why these shorts look so awful on the model. Maybe because she has them pulled up to her ribcage?! I promise they don't do that in real life.|
Know of any shorts that fit those same criteria?
What else would I buy from Saucony if I actually needed more running clothes?
- The men's performance short, on sale for $21.
- The Bullet mesh summer sneaker for $38
- Running tanks for cheap
- Classic, plain-jane sports bras for under $30
- This half-zip top that would be as warm as I'd ever need in Louisiana