By the way, she's also a respiratory therapist, which means she deals with phlegm on a regular basis. Brave lady. Just the sound of people clearing their throats makes me throw up a little.
So, seven random things about me? Here goes!
1. I've never dyed my hair or been to a hairdresser. I cut my own hair, even when I went short last year.
I can't fathom paying someone else to do it, it just gives me the willies.
2. I taught myself to read when I was three. Three of my little brothers also taught themselves. That's what happens when you have more books than toys.
3. Although I chose pharmacy for a career, I am much more right-brained than mathematical. I went to school on an art scholarship and I've made and sold jewelry for years. My favorite things are reading, drawing, poetry, dance, you know - that stuff. I detest math. Consider yourself forewarned if you ever come to my pharmacy.
4. I was homeschooled my entire life, except my parents do this slightly illegal, slightly unethical, slightly questionable thing called "unschooling", which is exactly what is sounds like. Consequently, I did not graduate from high school. Nor did I graduate from college. My first graduation from anything was with my pharmacy doctorate.
5. I have brachydactyly d, a genetic condition that gives me short, curly, stubby thumbs. They are so short that I can't really play the piano. I mean, I can't play the piano anyway because it requires too much musical talent. But even if I had the talent I don't have the necessary thumb length anyway. Megan Fox has a mild form of this.
|Poor little deformed thumbs.|
7. I met my hubby online...on Friendster! For you youngsters out there, Friendster predated Myspace.
Now if those weren't random, what is?!
Here's the part where I'm supposed to tag more people but I'm too lame to do that. Soooory!